Tuesday, June 20, 2006

New Beginnings

Yup, I started a blog. Never thought I'd do it but what better way to tell the world about my changing life, my conquests, and my failures. I don't imagine I'll update regularly. I don't image my posts will be of much interest. I don't image anyone will ever read this. But, just in case, I won't post tubgirl.

Life's bearing down faster than you can say, "URSPRACHE." That word sounds German. I bet Tom and Simon love it. My only goal here is to document the move from a life with no responsibility, no finanical stresses, and no problems to a life where I'm responsibile for everything I do.

Also, when I start work in late August, I hope this blog will serve as a way for me to waste time until I can go home.

P.S. This is where I'm moving...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home