Sunday, September 17, 2006

Another Church Visit


I went to church again this weekend. However, this was a church I was more familiar with. My church - Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.

After one month of work, I'm ready to retire. I still like what I'm doing. I've learned more in the last month than I did in any 3 years of college. Getting paid is mega-sweet. I still don't have any money but when I get a paycheck, the one or two minutes the money remains in my account is pretty sweet. After about two minutes, the money is spent paying off debt, rent, bills, and credit card bills.

I had the chance to go out this weekend. Elliot had a friend from elementary who showed us around and took us to some Houston hotspots. It was nice to finally get out and take in the Houston nightlife. It's pretty awesome.

Life continues as normal. Things are beginning to become routine. I can't tell if that's good or not.

On a completely unrelated note, last night I got in around 2:30AM and had to park pretty high up in the parking structure. One day I will run the world so I can afford to have a car like this. Allthough if you ask he, the Hub-mobile outdoes this Ferrari anyday.

1 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 10:30 AM, Blogger Tom Campion said...

Is that a picture of your dad standing underneath an umbrella?

Your dad played like shit against the Colts this weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home