Sunday, November 12, 2006

Impulse: The Story of a Yuppie

After an exciting weekend with friends, I settled in to watch a movie, The Weatherman. After enjoying Netflix for about 3 months now, I've been noticing a steady decline of the Mintek.

Finally fed up, I got off my ass and went to Best Buy near the Galleria. Planning on buying a new DVD player, I was thinking about buying a simple replacement; $40, maybe $60. After browsing for about 5 minutes, I found the "Home Theatre" section.

Along with the DVD player, I got 4 satellite speakers, a center speaker, a subwoofer, and a receiver. We're talkin' 1000Watts of pure audio power. I choose to do this because I'm a young professional.


1 Comments:

At 11/13/2006 10:56 PM, Blogger MJA said...

Brent, what a coincidence! Yesterday I went out to Best Buy and picked myself up a new big boy roommate. He's 37 inches of LCD fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home