Monday, August 14, 2006

On My Own

I just took my parents to Houston Hobby Airport (HOU) It was a short 15 minute drive out of the city, similar to the one I'll be making to work (with another 10 minutes or so tacked on at the end) and the traffic wasn't bad. However, the traffic coming in to the city is terrible. I guess it makes sense that people want to live outside the city and drive in instead of the opposite.

The short story is I'm officially on my own now. I've got $60 in my wallet, a stressed credit card/bank account, and nothing to do until I start work Monday, August 21st. I'll take today and spend some time walking around the city and the area I live. Maybe I'll even take some pictures to add to this blog. Who knows. I can do whatever I want.

Maybe I'll just stay in and watch TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home